If The Unimaginable Happens, Is Your Essential Data Safe?
Imagine what would happen if your IT system was unexpectedly lost due to hackers or a natural disaster – would you have a backup strategy? How long would your business continue to function? Acorn Networks Computer Services delivers comprehensive data recovery and protection solutions for small and mid-size companies in the Hertfordshire area.
We’ll help you assess the needs of your business and find the data backup option that’s right for you. We’ll ensure that your company’s data is protected from loss due to hackers, theft, system failures, and unanticipated disasters through our customized backup and recovery programmes.
Acorn Networks Computer Services’ complete backup and data recovery solutions include:
- State-of-the-art, secure protection from viruses, malware, and unauthorized access
- Simple accessibility to your data backups through our dedicated servers
- Automated backup of your business data during the day, every day
- An offsite copy of your IT infrastructure that can be used as a replacement within a few minutes in the event of a system failure at your office
- Monthly billing for your data protection services – with no extra costs for hardware or software
Your data protection plan should consist of more than just an in-house backup – if your office was damaged in a natural disaster, your copy would be gone, as well. A tragic event might seem unlikely, but there are lots of other threats to your data that could bring your business to a halt. A virus or system failure could keep your operation down for days.
Could you continue to accept and fulfill orders, communicate with clients, and grow your business without your essential data? Probably not. How long could your business survive?
Contact Hertfordshire’s data protection specialists at Acorn Networks Computer Services today to find out more about shielding your critical business information.